Join a medical device leader in a key position that provides both challenging new product development work and opportunities for leadership.
- Complete complex planning of detailed product development objectives and run a reliability program for a product line from start to finish.
- Completes the preparation of complex allocation diagrams and other reliability specifications.
- Performs complex review of results to determine that products perform in the intended manner.
- Completes complex prototypes for testing and provides technical assistance on design feasibility.
- Completes and maintains detailed and comprehensive records of all reliability work.
- Completes product issues documentation for future reference and problem resolution.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience (advanced degree desired)
- 8+ years of successful experience
- Reliability modeling, predication and allocation, reliability plan writing and reporting experience
- pFMEA, dFMEA, ALT, RGT, HALT, DOE, FRACAS experience
- Test fixture design experience
- Product launch experience
- Labview and electrical experience
- IVD experience desired
- Relisoft Software Experience desired