You will contribute to the design and development of new medical devices (from concept to market launch) as well as product line extensions.
• Assist with creating and evaluating new or improved product concepts.
• Apply mechanical design capabilities via CAD to be leveraged for DFMA, FEA, drawings, etc.
• Prepare specifications and develop test methods and engineering test protocols.
• Design and procure assembly and test fixtures.
• Conduct/supervise testing and compile results applying statistical techniques.
• Support Design V&V/Risk Management activities.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure project success.
• Adhere to procedures related to Design Control/QSR and Workplace Safety.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field
• 2+years of Product R&D work experience within the medical device field
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Mechanical design accomplishments; CAD experience (SolidWorks)
• Competency in Minitab Statistical Analysis software (or equivalent)
Inquiries and resumes to: Kathy Provost at email@example.com OR 978/952-6425
For more information, please visit http://www.agilesearchinc.com/