• Provides high level support, troubleshooting and service on products to the field
• Monitors product performance, report issues, concerns and trends to QA, R&D and Product Line Engineering to initiate and expedite solutions.
• Coordinates field activities for service upgrades and hardware retrofits.
• Coordinates and prepares service manuals, service documentation and service bulletins.
• Prepares service training manuals and trains affiliates, distributors, field service and customers.
• Conducts service training.
• Provides necessary inputs to R&D regarding new products, from concept to release, relative to diagnostics, service philosophy, documentation and serviceability.
• Assists R&D, QA and manufacturing engineering and service instruments as needed.
• May supervise technicians
• Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
• Two years practical knowledge of diagnostic instrumentation (knowledge of Hemostasis/Acute Care Diagnostics instrumentation a plus)
• Minimum five years of experience in technical/field service support
• Ability to travel 20 – 30%
Inquiries and resumes to: Kathy Provost at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 978/952-6425
For more information, please visit https://www.agilesearchinc.com/