Join an established global medical device leader with a track record of success. Product portfolio is best-in-class – and next generation devices are underway. Get on board now – your career will thank you!
Our client is seeking a project manager to help guide the development of complex electro-mechanical instrumentation. While a medical device background is preferred, our client will consider candidates from other regulated industries.
* Provide technical and team leadership to one or more project teams, including planning, scheduling, and technical support within the project area.
* Responsible for project planning and scheduling, clarifying and defining scope of work, utilizing deliverable milestone methods and critical path scheduling, conducting resource planning and allocation, and developing task and project estimates. Generates a project plan that meets business objectives and complies with the design control process, while maximizing resource efficiency.
* Responsible for conducting regular project team status meetings and reviews. Ensures deliverables are completed and documented. Identifies the need for and implements changes to the project plan as needed.
* Responsible for coordination of project resources to identify the root cause of project issues, and develop and manage a plan to fix, test, and implement an appropriate solution through completion.
* Responsible for ensuring project risks, both technical risks and management risks, are identified and appropriate risk mitigation plans are included within the project plan. Regularly assess and report the status of overall project risk.
* Creates and maintains file to current phase ensuring accuracy
* Responsible for project communication to both the project team and executive management.
* BS Degree, MS/MBA preferred, in a technical or management discipline; additional course work or certification in project management is desired.
* Requires full and comprehensive knowledge of the complete product lifecycle, including all aspects of product development from conception to manufacturing introduction.
* Experience in the development and release of at least one successful product launch of a medical instrumentation product is desirable.
* Five+ years product development experience, including three years in successful technical leadership, project coordination, or project management.
Inquiries and resumes to: Kathy Provost at email@example.com OR 978/952-6425
For more information, please visit http://www.agilesearchinc.com/