• Formulates rational, data-driven design decisions while designing mechanical/electro-mechanical components and assemblies that meet product requirements.
• Develops and validates test methods that address design requirements.
• Analyzes and diagnoses complex systems, optimizes system performance, or corrects system issues.
• Participates and supports in verification effort.
• Own and manage development of critical sub-assemblies.
• Support manufacturing transfer activities.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related degree
• 7+ years of design engineering experience
• 5+ years of experience with developing and optimizing performance of pharmaceuticals or medical devices from concept to launch; experience with respiratory equipment a plus
• Strong analytical and leadership skills
• Ability to search for appropriate technologies for conducting engineering concept feasibility to address product requirements and evaluate technology risk to a project
• Knowledge of statistical techniques for experimental design and data analyses
• Strong design control and documentation skills
• Proficient computer skills with applicable software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Power Point) and test data analysis packages (Minitab)
Inquiries and resumes to:
Kathy Provost at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978/952-6425
For more information, visit https://agilesearchinc.com/