Our client will consider technical talent that is seeking to transition to a career focused on project management leadership.
In this key role, you will support the planning, execution, control and evaluation of all aspects of the product development project. You will ensure that technical milestones, quality, budget and time goals are met. You will manage the project team including employees, consultants and vendors by communicating to management, identifying risks and solutions, and resolving project issues.
• An Engineering degree, with 8+ years of demonstrated experience delivering complex product development projects within medical device from concept to commercialization
• Understanding of the regulatory/quality requirements in medical device development
• Experience in development of integrated (HW and SW) medical devices, Class III devices preferred
• Skilled cross-functional negotiation, and organizational engagement to drive team results
• Proficiency with project management methodologies and tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel
• Experience in managing projects and risk to management/project teams
Inquiries and resumes to: Kathy Provost at email@example.com OR 978/952-6425
For more information, please visit http://www.agilesearchinc.com/